2 cups Lily’s chocolate chips (Note: If you don’t need a dairy free/refined sugar free option then use any brand of chocolate chips)
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup unsalted, sliced almonds
1 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
1. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips for about one minute. Stir. If they aren’t completely melted, microwave in 20 second increments, then stir (and repeat) until all are melted. (You can also do this step in a double boiler if you prefer not to use a microwave.)
2. Using a rubber spatula, spread the melted chocolate in a 1/8 inch thick layer on the parchment covered cookie sheet.
3. Sprinkle the coconut, almonds and sea salt over the chocolate.
4. Using the spatula, press the toppings into the chocolate, taking care not to displace or “thin out” the melted chocolate as you do.
5. Place the cookie sheet into the freezer and allow to harden, about one hour.
6. Remove sheet from freezer and transfer the parchment paper to a cutting board.
7. Using a sharp knife, cut the bark into sections. (You can also just snap the chocolate into pieces using your hands.)
8. Store in an airtight container.
2 thoughts on “Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar Free | Salted Coconut Almond Bark”
Thanks Daphne! Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas.
You’re welcome Sharon. Merry Christmas to you and yours, too! 🙂
Comments are closed.