Nothing is impossible for you!
Are you ready to create the life you desire?
Did you know? The word desire literally means de sire - from the Father.
Every good thing that you want is a desire placed in your heart by a good Father.
I'll help you listen and hear what He desires for your life so we can turn those desires into your reality!
For those who need individual and ongoing support as you take a deep dive in learning how to create the life you’ve always dreamed of. Very limited spots available.
Small groups, large groups, women’s retreats, podcasts… I would be honored to speak to your audience. Topics include faith, marriage, family, homeschooling, debt-freedom, living with chronic illness, and more.
My first self-published book, BREAKTHROUGH, is a prayer journal and planner written to empower you to transform your health and life. Download your FREE COPY!
I live in the beautiful hill country of Texas with my husband of 22 years, my three college age kids (whom we homeschooled for 20+ years!) , and their furbabies – one of which is a diabetes alert dog-in-training for our youngest son. When I’m not coaching, writing or speaking you’ll find me cooking, restoring old furniture, eating dark chocolate or exploring beautiful places.
As the founder of, “The Chronic Illness Coach“, I am passionate about teaching women that asking God for wisdom about everything from physical health to parenting to marriage (and then following His direction) will begin to unlock your healing potential in EVERY area of life. It’s how I:
– reversed rheumatoid arthritis so that I now live pain and medication free!
– built a thriving marriage with a man who is my TOTAL opposite (and was not walking with Jesus for 20 of our years together)
– raised (and homeschooled!) three amazing kids despite their own battles
with chronic illness
– moved to a new city, started two new businesses, helped my husband leave Corporate America, and paid off all our debt in just six years
– hold on to hope and joy even after a lifetime of trials and trauma
– help my clients shift their perspective and change their realities with
simple action steps of faith